The Trucon Consulting Group, LLC
Sales negotiations skills are an important skill for every associate who has the authority to conduct business for their employer. The ability to negotiate an equitable agreement that builds a profitable long-term trust relationship is valuable for both the associate and both parties involved.
Negotiation training provides a knowledge base that:
- Avoids setting poor precedents for future business agreements
- Places the negotiator in a more powerful position
- Preserves and enhances profit margins
- Drives time consumption and costs down during the course of the agreement
- Builds a long-term relationship that builds more business opportunities
Gary D. Seale – MBA is a Certified Sales Negotiation Instructor
He is the Principal at The Trucon Consulting Group, LLC
Contact Trucon to schedule a date and time for your customized negotiation instruction.